RN’s AND LPN’s
True Help Services, Inc. is seeking motivated RN’s and LPN’s to become part of our big family to provide services in the areas of: Brevard, Orange, Osceola and Seminole County.
A qualified RN’s and LPN’s to provide skilled nursing services to patients on a intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the Clinical Case Manager Supervision. Services are furnished in accordance with Agency policies.
- Understands and adheres to established policies and procedures.
- Implements the nursing care plan for each patient.
- Provides nursing services, treatments, diagnostics and preventive procedures as assigned.
- Initiates preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate.
- Observes signs and symptoms and reports to the physician and RN reactions to treatments, including drugs and changes in the patient’s physical or emotional condition.
- Teaches and counsels the patient and family/significant others regarding the nursing care needs and other related problems of the patient at home.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of observations, treatments and care of patient.
- Attends staff meetings, patient care conferences and in-services as scheduled.
- Task on-call duty, nights, weekends and holidays as assigned.
- Responsible for:
- Submitting any changes in schedule to the Director of Nursing/Nursing Supervisor on a daily basis.
- Participating in-patient care conferences to discuss the need for involvement of other members of the health team.
- Observes aseptic technique as required.
- Assist the patient in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Maintains confidentiality and ensures HIPAA guidelines and procedures are followed.
- Graduate of a State approval school of nursing science and currently licensed in the State Florida.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in nursing (Home Health Care/Community/Hospital settings), required.
- Complete knowledge of nursing principles and procedures of skills and the techniques of good patient care.
- Experience with IV infusion, phlebotomy and ventilators.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of the Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English effectively.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Time Management and organizational skills.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish), a plus.
- Valid FL Driver’s license.
- Current auto insurance & registration.
- Reliable transportation.
- Current CPR certification.
- Physical Exam within the last calendar year.
- PPD within the last year/Negative Chest X-Ray.
- Malpractice Liability Insurance, preferred.
- Criminal Background screening.
- Must have minimum of 2 professional references.
In-services required to be up to date:
- Infection Control
- Patient Rights
- Domestic Violence
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Medical Errors